miércoles, 13 de enero de 2010

What I want to study

I would like to study Biotechnology Engineering. The reason I would like to study this career, because this type of engineering focus in the molecular part of the body, like the ADN, the molecules or some traits in the chains of proteins in order to create a certain type of hair color ,etc... I like this carer because the abilities that you need like math, physics, chemistry, biology and those are the tasks that I like in the school, also this career has a lot of future because we are going to need this career a lot in the future in order to cure certain type of sicknesses. I would like to achieve a nobel for creating a certain vaccine for the virus or something like that. There are many fields where I could work like with humans, plants, environment etc..., because these career can be involved in a lot of different things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario